And the winner is.....

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Wow, first off thanks for being so patient guys.

Turns out Mrs Hazmat decided that this was the weekend to have the old Hazster repaint the interior of the house.

Oh, and did I mention she wanted the ceiling done as well?

So off she went to my in-laws (with my daughter) and left me and a good friend with..hmmm.. 28 hours to get it done.

It was a long weekend.

Now, here's how the contest went down.

With a list of each contestant's name written down I sat down to an early breakfast and pestered Mrs. Hazmat out of her Crossword and said..

Me - "Hey.. pick a number between 1 and 5.."

Her - "What's this for? Is this for your blog?"

Me - "Yes"

Her - "Can I win anything?"

Me - "No"

Her - "Sigh.. ok.. umm... Two."

Me - "Congratulations Steve."

Her - "Great, can I get back to my Crossword Puzzle?"

Me - "Sure."

Her - "Thanks."

So there you have it. Our winner is Steve!

Congrats bro, send me your contact information and I'll have it sent out this week.

Also, a special thanks to Stephan Kesting for making this possible and to all WhiteCollar BJJ readers for making this blog a success.

Now it's back to our regularly scheduled programming.

More reviews, posts, training, and commentary coming up.

Until then, Train Hard.. and Steve, Drill Hard!

-hz


Blogged with the Flock Browser

2 comments:

Steve said...

Not to be obtuse, but more because I never win anything... Is there another Steve or did I actually break a 37 year losing streak? :-)

Either way, I'll send you a note tomorrow.

hazmat said...

You won Steve! Congrats.

Send me that email and I'll mail out your DVD.

-hz