Finding your game?

Monday, December 10, 2007

So it's coming up on the end of the year, like most people I'm sure you're considering 2008 goals and resolutions. One of my goals for 2008 is to find my game. I've progressed to the point where I feel pretty comfortable with the majority of positions (Guard, Mount, Side, Knee on Belly, etc) and the real question has become where should I go with my game?

RIght now I'm spending my time looking at great talents in the submission grappling world and looking at their game. In particular I'm looking at guys roughly my size.

Who's on the list?

Marcelo Garcia



Eddie Bravo



Robert Drysdale



Been watching plenty of videos with these guys, all very impressive.

Time to get to work building a plan for 2008.

Until then, Train Smart!

-hz

Blogged with Flock

0 comments: